PDA

View Full Version : [Solved] dropping gun off of ank of reincarnation (grim reaper)

Nowin
06-23-2011, 09:12 AM
I haven't tested this on other races, but I have dropped by respawn gun (off of ank of reincarnation) every round as Grim Reaper. Any reason for this?

Parks
06-23-2011, 12:02 PM
I've had the same thing happen with a couple other races. Pretty sure JT knows about it; if I remember correctly he commented on it last night in the server.

Cinocard
06-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah, it's still occurring. Seems to affect races which spawn their own weapons, as well as ankhs.

ephedrine
06-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Just a FYI, I'm having the same trouble as well, both with anks(ankhs) and races spawning with guns.

HellzStormer
06-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah, just be as vague as possible guys. I have lots of time to try the various ways in an attempt to have it happen to me.

Give me a single precise example case of how to make it happen, cuz saying every round with ank or whatever is not precise.

zackattk
06-23-2011, 03:18 PM
This is happening with anything that spawns weapons for a race or for any reason at all. Whenever weapons are given to a player they are having a chance to be dropped as soon as recieved. It's happening mostly with Ankh's and I've had it happen a few times on GunGame when I leveled up.

Mango Jim
06-23-2011, 03:19 PM
For me it's not on ank. The ank usually gives me the weapon back every time. However, with my race mango jim which has an innate weapon spawning skill, I drop my primary every round no matter what, unless I survive. So if I die, the next round I will drop my primary.

joshtrav
06-23-2011, 04:36 PM
These issues should be resolved.