Register

Knifing a hostage carrier cause you to get stuck in the hostage when he dies.

I was spectating a player.

He was a kj and he backstabbed a ct carrying a hostage.

As soon as the ct died the hostage fell to the ground and the kj got stuck in it. It resulted in him dying very quickly because he could not move.

Dunno how you would fix this because it's probably apart of the basic game mechanics, but I have seen this happen more then once.
    Last edited by HellzStormer; 06-02-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Oh man, that sucks. I've been lucky enough not to have it happen to me somehow when I've knifed people with a hostage.

I've had it happen lots....

I dunno if there's anything JT and Hellz can do to fix this problem unfortunately. Unless there's some kind of no block thing they can do with the hostages.

I made something real quick that may fix it, I will upload it now. Let me know if it continues to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    I made something real quick that may fix it, I will upload it now. Let me know if it continues to happen.
    Ill attempt to mimic and let you know what i encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    It happened again. This time to a wolverine.

Fixed for next update. CSGO hostages now have noblock.

Backstabbing someone will still create a little delay where you are frozen from the hostage, but within 1 second you should be free.

Quote Originally Posted by HellzStormer View Post
    Fixed for next update. CSGO hostages now have noblock.

Backstabbing someone will still create a little delay where you are frozen from the hostage, but within 1 second you should be free.
    Thanks! This was horrible for me last night when I was KJ on compound, knifed the hostie carrier, and ended up being one of two people left.