Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Polish View Post
    Reading his post entirely, it seems as if Calahan was actually there and knew who the admin was at the time. Therefore, I'm sure he said that Rat Patrol has to unmute him because it was Rat that muted him.
    Exactly

Alright take your time guys, I'm gonna go back to work. Won't matter much then anyways. Good bye sausage fest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Polish View Post
    Reading his post entirely, it seems as if Calahan was actually there and knew who the admin was at the time. Therefore, I'm sure he said that Rat Patrol has to unmute him because it was Rat that muted him.
    Don't worry Polish & Calahan, Anuanu has a general mistrust of all players and considers everyone either wrong/liars/cheaters/hackers right from the get-go.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Stop bitching and start pitching in to make this a better community

Quote Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
    Don't worry Polish & Calahan, Anuanu has a general mistrust of all players and considers everyone either wrong/liars/cheaters/hackers right from the get-go.
    True statement, Guilty till proven innocent is my motto!

Also its as Arc says...its not that i don't trust/hate people individually...I don't trust/hate everyone equally :P

and Also also(not a typo) Using this motto/belief i have been 100% accurate at catching hackers.
    Last edited by Anuanu; 07-18-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Pretty sure It was Sunny that told him to go to forums because he wouldn't stop talking about getting unmuted.....lol...

Yeah... He mentioned it every 2-3 minutes in the server...

His mute is probly justified unless it was motto that muted him lol XD