Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Yeah I will continue to bitch about race whores as you will continue to be one. Its not against the rules but that doesn't mean its right. If you have encountered me then you know I can take as well as I give out. I don't use my admin powers to make this point about douches. Its got nothing to do with whether I am an admin or not. Its my personal opinion not my official admin stance. Deal with it as I have to deal with your type.
    You must have a great time when Snarf is on. His Wolverine is over level 200 now.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Yeah I will continue to bitch about race whores as you will continue to be one. Its not against the rules but that doesn't mean its right. If you have encountered me then you know I can take as well as I give out. I don't use my admin powers to make this point about douches. Its got nothing to do with whether I am an admin or not. Its my personal opinion not my official admin stance. Deal with it as I have to deal with your type.

Wise words we all need to embrace. Mostly me but still

Just need more counters to whats already out there.

i totaly agree,
    there is no benefit for those who just play like 3 races, theres a counter race for everything so, just enjoy the game folks