Register

Thread: Taunts

Taunts

Seems to be a split in the population with the taunt spam.

Its pretty difficult to remove a single taunt, however I can remove them all. So the question becomes, do we just block all taunts or live with them?

Let me know your thoughts.

Ahhh, Idr if it was you or PreD that told me to leave it for few more weeks but I think we should go with that. Conga is something new and fun and I really do think we shuld give it more time to see if it dies down on its own.
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

I think living with the occasional Conga is better than having none of the taunts at all.

Was me, GG. And I still stand behind waiting a bit to let the hype die.

After a while, conga gets a little bit repetitive, but I think we're better off just keeping it the way it is.

Server is still trying to get use to new maps. We also lost quite many players from it. I said we wait a bit. Server is still trying to get use to maps and if we take away taunt, it will leave a big effect. We're barely getting 20 in average rright now during the day
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

We can go back to the old rotation. Doesn't matter to me personally.

Gayguy, if you're talking about the past 3-2 days, it's probably because of what happened with goober.

Quote Originally Posted by BK Burgershot View Post
    Gayguy, if you're talking about the past 3-2 days, it's probably because of what happened with goober.
    I hate to tell you, but the population change had nothing to do with Goober. The dude was annoying as hell and assuming, from what I can tell, that he owned my server. Bossing people around, votebanning players for absolutely no legimate reason. Mouthing off to anyone who had a differing view. Quite frankly he was nothing better than a loud troll.

- On a side note - less than 4 hours after the map cycle revert, we have 20 players at 2am eastern. Further reinforcing my point that people give 0 F$#Ks about Goober. Do me a favor, stick to your abuse post and don't clutter other posts with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    I hate to tell you, but the population change had nothing to do with Goober. The dude was annoying as hell and assuming, from what I can tell, that he owned my server. Bossing people around, votebanning players for absolutely no legimate reason. Mouthing off to anyone who had a differing view. Quite frankly he was nothing better than a loud troll.

- On a side note - less than 4 hours after the map cycle revert, we have 20 players at 2am eastern. Further reinforcing my point that people give 0 F$#Ks about Goober. Do me a favor, stick to your abuse post and don't clutter other posts with this nonsense.
    Sure. I'll extend on my points on the report.