Register

Thread: Togglable Rates

Togglable Rates

Currently in the donor settings you can change your rates between 3 settings 100, 66 and 33. This setting applies to only the current map.

I purpose and looking for thoughts on have this not only on a per map basis but togglable between maplong and permanent. Most people either leave it at the default of 100 some may actually change it and others get tired of changing they give up on it.

I for one have gone out of the way to create a bind to give me maplong ring of armor, change my rates and execute a config to issue the commands. This is due to it being a maplong thing. Being permanent would allow me to unbind that key and make it for the armor only again.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I like this one too! keep them coming

Though honestly, most anything that simplifies the user experience is probably a good idea to get up on the trello.

Not really sure if 1 person is enough to throw this up on trello, even if senior counsel. I do wish for others feedback.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I also am on this idea train. All aboard!

I'm going to put this idea on pause as I've noticed the server tick seems to have changed.