Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile App

Mobile App

Ok so I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but for me trying to use the forums on my mobile is absolute garbage. VBulletins mobile site is trash and cookies aren't saved so I have to login every time i change pages.

So I'm wondering how people feel about a mobile app. Specifically if it would be worth it. If a lot of people would find it helpful then I think we can start working on something to get the forums in an app

Lhipeix +REP   

It'd be pretty cool to have an app. I'd actually have an incentive to check the forums throughout my work day since using mobile browsing is garbage. I'm not sure how well it would work and the restraints we would have, but it would be convenient.

I'd love to have an app. I dont have the same issues with viewing this site on mobile chrome that you have but an app is always more convenient

90% of my fourm post are from my phone and I just use the desktop version. I find it much easier.
    App would be cool but it would depend on it capabilities
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

What Char said in the "desktop" version statement, only one worth it. As for an app I personally see it as a luxury type item that'd be nice, but not needed what so ever.

Lhipeix -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by chapst1k View Post
    Ok so I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but for me trying to use the forums on my mobile is absolute garbage. VBulletins mobile site is trash and cookies aren't saved so I have to login every time i change pages.

So I'm wondering how people feel about a mobile app. Specifically if it would be worth it. If a lot of people would find it helpful then I think we can start working on something to get the forums in an app
    Works perfect from my Note 7 using Chrome. When I load this site, I load it in ""DESKTOP MODE".

What phone do you have?

Lhipeix -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Works perfect from my Note 7 using Chrome. When I load this site, I load it in ""DESKTOP MODE".

What phone do you have?
    You kept your note 7? You're braver than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by donscreta View Post
    You kept your note 7? You're braver than I thought
    I will exchange it eventually, but the fear of it "blowing up" is being blown (pun) our of proportion. Something like 20 phones out of a million + caught fire. That's another thing, they catch fire with a small flame, they don't blow up.

RIP Murdoc, also yeah i finally got the it to save the cookies for the site so its not as much of a hassle kek

i think so
    Last edited by Anuanu; 06-15-2018 at 06:14 AM.

Hoops6400 -REP    Meit_Grigori -REP    Hurtydwarf -REP    FearLess -REP