Register

Mutant's Application

Your in-game name: YMuteTheHeart

Brief statement as to why you are interested in joining a group:
    I want to participate and clarifying rules. I was disappeared for few months to figure out my life. Now I am more settled down, I will be able to participate more into forum.

Up votes:
    Down votes:
    Req Up Votes: 6
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Y Would You Mute Your Heart?

A fair face may hide a foul heart.

You can have my +1.

I havent really seen you show much interest in rules and helping with that kind of thing. Also due to your lack of inactivity in your other group recently, I'm more inclined to go away from it. You haven't given any real input, just spammed +1s, thats not really helpful when making races, items, reworks, etc. So for now, until you show more activity I'm gonna -1.

Slayer i agreed with you but Mutant is usefull as halfway intelligent spamm-/+1- bot. At least he never support bad ideas.
    Last edited by Calahan; 10-21-2016 at 08:56 AM.

chapst1k +REP   

+1 from me
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

Quote Originally Posted by Calahan View Post
    Slayer i agreed with you but Mutant is usefull as halfway intelligent spamm-/+1- bot. At least he never support bad ideas.
    That's subjective. Groups members need real input rather than bandwagoning.

Sorry but it's a -1 from me also. I agree with Slayer, I haven't seen enough useful input from you in the Dev group at this time.