Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    I mean, it doesn't prove fate just that a straight line of light is the fastest way to go from point a to point b...


  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ View Post
    I mean, it doesn't prove fate just that a straight line of light is the fastest way to go from point a to point b...
    It's spooky because light always takes the shortest path. Insert ghost noise here.
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

    Hidden Content


  3. #33
    You havent even posted on any races since you started this thread though ):


  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayru View Post
    You havent even posted on any races since you started this thread though ):
    I can't. I'm not officially in.
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

    Hidden Content


  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    I can't. I'm not officially in.
    Dont need to be in a group to post ideas and recommendations. The group is for approval points for the most part. Case in point why you were removed before.


  6. #36
    ouch lol
    burn.jpg
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

    Hidden Content


  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Dont need to be in a group to post ideas and recommendations. The group is for approval points for the most part. Case in point why you were removed before.
    Are you saying my points now count?
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

    Hidden Content


  8. #38
    Not yet. But you can put feedback on a reg weekly basis so can see if you'll be active enough to give a point lel.


  9. #39
    I got the points. Gimme DAT sweet badge.
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

    Hidden Content


  10. #40
    I'll +1 since you became active again. Lel.

    You didn't even know you had all your points lol.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •