Register

App. for CS:GO dev.

I'm playing in cegamer community for 2 years now (CS:GO) and I want to be a developer, I'm active player and I will try to be active in forum too.I would be grateful if you would give me a chance.

In-game name: Wheelie
    Up votes:1
    Winged Kitsune +1

Down votes:
    Req Up Votes: 6
    Last edited by mostras20; 02-24-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Normally, I like to see a higher post history, but I'll give you my +1 since I see you in game a lot. Just make sure you are more active here on the forum in the future.

I never see you on Wheel
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

Hidden Content

I'm with murdoc, I hardly ever see you in game Wheelie.

It's a bit hard to see me, because I live in a diffrent time zone.When I turn on the game It's about 2-3 AM in your country and to me It's dinner time.So most of the time server is full of EU people and few americans.If I would play from 23:00 to 05:00 you would see me more, but I work at nights ^^.About forum activity yes, I wasn't active, but I'm already fixing this problem, trying to be active in forum as much as I can.

Makes sense wheelz. Get that post # up a bit and you'll get my love.
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

Hidden Content

I used to see you more, but then you disappeared for a while. You've also never really shown any interest in races and the such from what I recall. Get some of the posts in races/reworks going and we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    I used to see you more, but then you disappeared for a while. You've also never really shown any interest in races and the such from what I recall. Get some of the posts in races/reworks going and we'll see.
    Yeah, I was busy with my motorcycle project, so I worked from morning to night every day.Now when it's finished I can enjoy playing again

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Makes sense wheelz. Get that post # up a bit and you'll get my love.
    I will get that post # up

I guess that explains why I see you around 10-11am if I decide to play that early.