Register

MOTD/Map Rules/Rules/Donate

When typed in chat/console nothing shows up. This is not due to cl_disablehtmlmotd but it is affecting everyone.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I know valve just changed the disablehtmlmotd thing in a recent update, may have had something to do with it.

yea, its working fine for me in-game.

Ive tried cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 and 1. Mine is currently set to 0 and is set via autoexec, so unless they can overwrite my read only autoeexec...Ill verify again.
    Last edited by Anuanu; 06-11-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Autoexec still shows its set to 0. Also it does appear to be working again. However(this part could just be on my end) typing any of those commands in result in the other commands taking me to the first page of what I typed. For example:

I type donate, shows donate page. Then typing maprules or rules or motd shows the donate page. If i close CSGO and reopen it and then type rules it shows the rules page but so does maprules, motd and donate.