Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chapst1k View Post
    I believe it's only me and you in forum dev lol but we should make a new thread there for new forum badges. I +1 the maxed race badge.

IMO there should be different tiers to it tho! Silver frame for all public races, gold for public and donor, shiny diamond for ALL (-starter)
    Hmm, I like it! That way at least, if you miss one contest and have to wait an entire year for it to roll around again(still not 100% convinced on that point) you still have a chance to max either public or pub and donor!

chapst1k +REP   

Maybe carbon colored for max all? We are Carbon Era after all

Time for necro this shit!

Why not have a button for having maxed all races you have access to, then also having the tiered button chapstick mentioned.

Kethiius +REP    ephedrine +REP   

Sweet idea. I'd love to see something like this added.

Back in the day I made a shitty little clan called Maxed Club for the people who had everything maxed. Of course, these days I'm no where close to being maxed anymore but it would be great to have a small forum perk to work towards.

Kethiius +REP    ephedrine +REP   

This actually sounds like a very fun, little minute detail addition! I'm in support of this, but exclude Starter Race or whatever the OP Starter boosted race is, as that was missed by a lot of people. Great idea!
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Elrichzann View Post
    This actually sounds like a very fun, little minute detail addition! I'm in support of this, but exclude Starter Race or whatever the OP Starter boosted race is, as that was missed by a lot of people. Great idea!
    Starter boost is long gone....

Who know maybe ill stop whoring undead Kappa. It will give another option to max out other races.

ephedrine +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Kethiius View Post
    Who know maybe ill stop whoring undead Kappa. It will give another option to max out other races.
    Shut up and go back to apex, nerd.

yeah!