Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Forum Button

Hi all,

I thought it would be cool if we had a RACES MAXED button or maybe just MAXED here on the forum. It'd be like our other buttons stating what groups we belong to etc. It'll be harder to get there now with all the new(old) races being added, so it would say something to the forum visitors about the hard work(fun) people do to max everything.

Blackhawk +REP    Hal 9000 +REP    donscreta +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

Should maxing include contest races though? Or just pub and donor?

Patriot +REP    Blackhawk +REP    ephedrine +REP    Hal 9000 +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

I personally would like to see the total level tab returned

Blackhawk +REP    J_Man172 -REP    donscreta +REP    Elrichzann +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Shayru View Post
    Should maxing include contest races though? Or just pub and donor?
    I think that it should include contest and rep races. Although its annoying to me that I didn't get Santa and didn't get a chance at the valentine races this year, those are races that I still need to max. It just gives a further reason to grind out the server when those contests are active. Never a bad thing in my opinion.

I agree that it should include everything except for starter boost. Like gorilla said, it should be a sign of mastery over all the races and the time you put in, including the time to play during events.

Leperconartist +REP    four +REP    Kethiius +REP   

I was going to say no, it shouldn't include the contest races, but you guys convinced me otherwise. BUT just to make sure, if you missed the Valentine's contest this year(for example), you're willing to wait an entire year at 98% maxed races(no button) until it rolls around again?

Should we move this to forum development?

I believe it's only me and you in forum dev lol but we should make a new thread there for new forum badges. I +1 the maxed race badge.

IMO there should be different tiers to it tho! Silver frame for all public races, gold for public and donor, shiny diamond for ALL (-starter)

augmentkapital +REP    Leperconartist +REP    ephedrine +REP    donscreta +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    I personally would like to see the total level tab returned

We never had a total level tab for the forums, that I can recall. It is rather simple to manage, but not something we have done in the past.

Hal 9000 +REP    Kethiius +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    We never had a total level tab for the forums, that I can recall. It is rather simple to manage, but not something we have done in the past.
    Pretty sure there was like a top 10 list for overall level players, but I could be remembering wrong

Kethiius +REP