Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connor MacManus

Connor MacManus

"1. And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.- 64% Invisibility

2. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.- USP Fires 2 bullets at once instead of one.

3. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.- 1.3 run speed

4. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.- Killing an enemy automatically refreshes the current clip (instant reload), Ultimate Immunity

5. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti- When Murphy MacManus is on the your team you gain the brilliant plan of strapping c4 to yourself so that when you or Murphy die you blow up dealing 175 damage (blockable by necklace)
    "
    Skill #2 seems to be bugged. In addition, I'm not sure if the race is supposed to be able to use guns besides the usp, because right now it can use any weapon.
    with skill #2 maxed, every weapon, when shot, takes 2 bullets, and does not apply the 0.75 times damage multiplier. Skill #4 doesn't seem to work either, as it doesn't replenish weapon mags after kills.

Was a bug in the race file. Let me know how it works now. Should restrict and should get skill 2 back to functional.

New Bug:

You do not get ammo back on kills.

Maybe Bug:

Explode ultimate does not work because no other race is named Murphy
    Last edited by murdoc; 02-26-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    New Bug:

You do not get ammo back on kills.

Maybe Bug:

Explode ultimate does not work because no other race is named Murphy
    Ulti works as intended then ;p

Can confirm, ult does not work.

+1 Rep for murdoc for bringing a bug to our attention.

-1 rep for doing your job like you should

Ultimate should not work unless the other MacManus brother is on the same team. Connor and Murphy MacManus are only meant to have an ultimate when used in conjunction with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoops6400 View Post
    Ultimate should not work unless the other MacManus brother is on the same team. Connor and Murphy MacManus are only meant to have an ultimate when used in conjunction with each other.
    No Murphy race exist tho

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    No Murphy race exist tho
    Murphy MacManus is a rep race at 250. I kind of wish the these 2 were either both rep races or both regular races as they really need the other for full effect.
    Last edited by murdoc; 02-26-2018 at 08:05 PM.