Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by augmentkapital View Post
    I quit when people come on and abuse it too much. Sick of people getting smurfs and abusing it; it becomes an unkillable tank unless you have money to spend 6k on dodge ignore every round. Just watched a player sit in spawn with people shooting him, kill people when they tried to rescue hostage and they couldn't kill him.
    Sadly it's two regulars doing it Augment and they know what they're doing is fucked.

its funny when meit does exploits in his point of view, but when someone else finds an exploit that he doesn't like he cries about it.

Patriot +REP   

What exploit? RFID blocker AND Anti-Serpent stops Four, Placebo stops Shotgun on top of just not moving. Those are the only two things that you could even potentially be talking about Lillard, both preventable. There is NO way for a new player or a person who isn't donor that is trying to level to prevent Regulars from abusing something that is meant to help keep new players in. Heck we already had one new player that I got proof of leave because he doesn't want to play against people abusing something made to help new players.

The race is intended, if you hit 100% evade, to get a few kills and stop the evasion from going off a 100%. What we have now is just two players ruining the way it is meant to help other new players out
    Last edited by Meit_Grigori; 03-13-2018 at 05:16 PM.

stevomanevo +REP   

You shouldn't have to quit, that's the thing ! You're playing it by "the rules" and they are not ! They do not even try, they are there just to troll around with Starter race ! And I saw that about the hostages too, in Italy.
    Last edited by Asstr0naut; 03-13-2018 at 05:31 PM.

augmentkapital +REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP   

Yep, just watched a full server on extended version of DustII go to under 20 after 2 people on Smurfs abused Starter Boost. I left again cause not going to deal with the BS. I'll just come back when it's fixed.

LILLARD2.0 +REP   

You can come back, you left right as I was dealing with the initial problem.

7. I agree with either lowering the overall % or giving it a damage cap. The race is sposta act like training wheels and not a Spitfire EX2 4-Wheel Travel Scooterâ„¢ right?
    ...because there now appears as a dynamic actor in world history a new State, which, as a
    truly European colony, has for centuries received the best Nordic forces of Europe by way of emigration; aided
    by the community of their original blood, these have built a new, fresh community of the highest racial value... Americans, as a young, racially select Folk, confront Old Europe, which has continually lost much of its best blood through war and emigration.

LILLARD2.0 +REP    BlueFalcon +REP    GorillaKush +REP    ephedrine +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    What exploit? RFID blocker AND Anti-Serpent stops Four, Placebo stops Shotgun on top of just not moving. Those are the only two things that you could even potentially be talking about Lillard, both preventable. There is NO way for a new player or a person who isn't donor that is trying to level to prevent Regulars from abusing something that is meant to help keep new players in. Heck we already had one new player that I got proof of leave because he doesn't want to play against people abusing something made to help new players.

The race is intended, if you hit 100% evade, to get a few kills and stop the evasion from going off a 100%. What we have now is just two players ruining the way it is meant to help other new players out
    For example, cancer that Meit comes up with, four horsemen in conjunction with shotgun stryker swap to steal almost all of someones money is an exploit almost as annoying as starter boost imo, and mention preventable, you can prevent starter boost making you mad by counters.

100% evasion rate and doing objective was not a fun round to watch and observe.

And I want to level up my non-maxed races Not forced into security or keanu for evasion ignore.

So, capping the evasion rate would be a good idea.
    Or even capping the max hp evasion.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Y Would You Mute Your Heart?

A fair face may hide a foul heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LILLARD2.0 View Post
    For example, cancer that Meit comes up with, four horsemen in conjunction with shotgun stryker swap to steal almost all of someones money is an exploit almost as annoying as starter boost imo, and mention preventable, you can prevent starter boost making you mad by counters.
    That takes a rare team work related thing to be done. Also can be prevented by one shopmenu item readily available for all players, there is no counter to a person abusing Starter. Nice try Lillard, now go back onto the server and play your Terrorist fun. Oh don't point out how you were helping others do the same thing earlier yourself, so again further nice try. If you have something of actual worth to contribute though, stay around for a bit otherwise please just stop trying.
    Last edited by Meit_Grigori; 03-14-2018 at 12:10 AM.