Register

Thread: Tonks Bugs

Tonks Bugs

Playing Tonks today I have yet to experience a single extra damage proc on both primary and secondary weapon.

Although I can not pinpoint the cause, at certain points you get both the max speed while you have your knife out, and long jump, while holding an AK-47. Both Snowy and I experienced this bug where we had 1.6 speed with an AK-47 out. Upon death, the speed bug resolved itself.

I also found that when supplies is leveled, it will override whatever gun you have picked up into an AK47. For example, I picked up an awp and survived the round. Upon respawning for the next round the AWP was gone and replaced with an AK-47. The AWP was not dropped for the gun, it simply disappeared.

There was an issue with the usp. I just pushed that to use the hkp2000 (old CSS code) but can't test it from work.

Ok so the extra damage on secondaries works perfectly now.

The bug with the knife speed when using primary seems to occur when you are respawned. I am not sure if it is respawn when you die with knife out or just respawn in general, kind of hard to test as someone else has to respawn you.

*EDIT* I also just managed to maintain the knife level speed while having an awp out on tonks, without respawning. I don't exactly know what the cause is, besides potentially lagging while quick switching?

The ankh gun override still exists.
    Last edited by GorillaKush; 04-03-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Try now, re-coded a bunch of the skills. They were about 7 years old and pretty ugly.