Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellfire Shaman

What is the burn damage per second for each skill? Is it just what it gains via leveling up? I mean it'll be rather hard to do the 1.2, etc etc damage wise of so just because the scaling would be 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6 on the first skill. Why not just give it a flat rate instead?
    What is the max health/speed/low grav from the dagger skill? Also to go along with it, what is the starting speed/health/gravity? Important things to include!
    Funeral seems like it will be horrid no matter what just due to the extreme noise it will cause, that alone I wouldn't be able to get on board with. Do remember burn skills cause people to yell out.
    You say restriction is Moltov, but have a knife skill and gun skill, so severely confused what you mean on that.
    The way the moltov skill works will probably just have to be a visual ward of fire, like koffing nade, to avoid extinguishing. So the slow will work as follows though 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% reduced movement speed, correct?
    Last edited by Meit_Grigori; 01-27-2019 at 02:47 AM.

What is the burn damage per second for each skill? Is it just what it gains via leveling up? I mean it'll be rather hard to do the 1.2, etc etc damage wise of so just because the scaling would be 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6 on the first skill. Why not just give it a flat rate instead?
    The burn is the same damage for all skills that burn. Because decimals are fun and at the end of it JT usually rounds up or down or keeps shit as is. I let him decide

What is the max health/speed/low grav from the dagger skill? Also to go along with it, what is the starting speed/health/gravity? Important things to include!
    There is no Max that is the fun of it. It is not a knife race and getting knife kills is hard for it to do I would maaaaaaybe suggest a cap in DM mode but even then it wouldnt be worth it.

Funeral seems like it will be horrid no matter what just due to the extreme noise it will cause, that alone I wouldn't be able to get on board with. Do remember burn skills cause people to yell out.
    Yeah the entire enemy team shouting and giving away position I like it. It's part of the fire design on the race. It's not as loud and obnoxious as the open mics on the server.

You say restriction is Moltov, but have a knife skill and gun skill, so severely confused what you mean on that.
    The Moltov restriction is to stop someone from spawning with one and throwing it on the ground for a free heal and damage. A skill spawns one to use.

The way the moltov skill works will probably just have to be a visual ward of fire, like koffing nade, to avoid extinguishing. So the slow will work as follows though 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% reduced movement speed, correct?
    I had talked to face before and a few ENG from "another" server and it was doable from what they said and I think JT could probly make it work if not there is always a work around. Yes that is correct

Whenever you ask I still want this race :P. Just have to find the money one day

per our convo in the server - im at 200$, if its less Ill get you the delta, if its more I will let you know. - if you get folks remember its a min of 25$ to be added to the race from a nolevel needed perspective.
    Last edited by joshtrav; 05-12-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Ok. So the race is open for anyone to throw money down on for it to get made if they want to so just post here if your interested.

I'll be interested to throw in some money to help get this race into the server.

Quote Originally Posted by omgmm11 View Post
    I'll be interested to throw in some money to help get this race into the server.
    You and Shin are approved for payments. Min to get access to the race without the required level is 25$.

Thanks Joshtrav. Going to put some money in now!

My new born is having some complications and is pinching us pretty hard for $$ so this race will have to wait a bit I will get to it when I can it is just new born comes first. She was diagnosed with RSV today soooo.

Race was updated a few days ago since when me and JT talked about code changes and how things work now so please take a look