Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellfire Shaman

Hellfire Shaman

Restrictions: molotov

**Hellfire Shaman's fire is blue and also fire damage from hellfire shaman is split between armor and health. **

Cursed by Flames ( 5 ranks ) ( on hit ) Burn your enemies with a single cursed touch and watch the curse spread ( 100% on hit chance to burn your victim for 3 seconds, if an enemy has allies within 50 units they also catch on fire for 3 seconds ) ( at the end of the 3 seconds anyone who is still within range of each other under the curse will refresh the curse for another 3 seconds and will repeat the cycle until no cursed victims are within 50 units of each other ) ( each rank increases burn damage per second by 1.2 )

Fires of Renewal ( 5 ranks ) ( passive ) If you are set on fire you are healed instead for the flames give you life ( if you were to be set on fire by any means you are healed instead ) ( immune to molotovs ) ( each rank reduces damage taken from fire sources by 20% and increases life gained from fire sources by 20% )

Funeral Pyre ( 5 ranks ) ( on kill ) Use the blazing soul of a killed enemy to set the souls of all your enemies on fire ( when you kill an enemy you set all other enemies on fire for a short duration ) ( killing an enemy applies Cursed by flames on all enemies ) ( each rank increases damage per second by 2.4 )

Hellfire ( 5 ranks ) ( ability 1 ) ( 20s cd ) Cast a Hellfire spell over a area that will not be extinguished by any means and grab at any enemy who tries to cross it ( spawn a molotov on use ) ( your molotovs can not be extinguished and apply a slow to your enemies who are damaged by it ) ( each rank increases the strength of the slow by 10% movement speed debuff )

Flaying Dagger ( 5 ranks ) ( on hit ) Your ritual dagger is used to sacrifice burning enemies to your god for boons of war ( killing an enemy with your knife while they are on fire will give you benefits until the end of the map cycle ) ( killing an enemy this way will give you increased Max health, starting health, movement speed, and lowered gravity ) ( each rank increases Max health gained per rank by 1, starting health by 1, movement speed .5%, and lowered gravity by 1% )

Gorey Glory ( 5 ranks ) ( on Head Shot kills ) ( passive ) Killing an enemy with brutal efficiency invokes your gods powers causing their corpse to explode in fiery gore ( When you kill an enemy with a HS kill that enemies body explodes dealing damage to all surrounding enemies ) ( each rank increases damage by 10 )
    Last edited by joshtrav; 05-11-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Meit_Grigori +REP    augmentkapital +REP    TD.Crate- +REP   

I really like it, the only things i would maybe change is add a %chance to funeral pyre like maybe 40% ? im not sure what grims chance is but it deals more damage and adds screen effect so I dont like it being 100%. The only other thing is the first skill, im fine with it being 100% on hit chance but id lower the damage (or even no damage just the burn effects) if it procs every hit

Meit_Grigori +REP    TD.Crate- +REP   

I made it as strong as I did because you can buy fire tunic and ignore a majority of what this race does. I'd be willing to reduce the chance funeral pyre has to proc but the first skill needs to be a high % as that is one of the races major damaging abilities. Again the fact you can buy a shop menu item and ignore most of what this race does can really gimp this race in the damage department.

Im okay with it so far. If Funeral Pyre is too stong, we can always nerf it.

Updated with some balances and mechanics.

I’ll +1 this.

Shinnanigens +REP    Elrichzann +REP    TD.Crate- +REP   

What the hell. I'll +1 this race as well.

Elrichzann +REP   

Actually dig a molly race a bit, also AoE damage on headshot sounds juicy as hell.

TD.Crate- +REP   

bumpo and thank you guys for +1's

Elrichzann +REP   

I really like the idea of this race, but I don't think my opinion is worth anything I hope it's added though.

TD.Crate- +REP