Register

07/06/2018 Update bug list

Yo i found a bug with B-52 from the update, if anyone else finds more post-update bugs post em here

-- B-52 - Surgical Strike. Ult makes explosion sound but does not make the grenade explode
    -- Koffing - Mega Borked. Smoke nade makes the sound every time it hits a wall/object but doesnt make a ward. after it finishes bouncing just makes normal smoke
    -- Mountain King - Ult and Ability1 both have custom sound, neither are working
    -- Nightcrawler - Ult doesnt work
    -- Temple Guardian- Ult does not freeze
    EDIT: skills with sounds attached to them appear to be borked
    Last edited by chapst1k; 07-07-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Obergruppenfuehrer +REP   

might just be grenades that were fucked with, will have to test santa/matter master and other grenade skills tomorrow

I have to do some changes tomorrow after my plane flight. Sounds are causing issues currently so I am going to turn a bunch of em off.

Yup can confirm its skills with sounds attached to them are broken and not grenades.

Mountain king Ult plays the sound but doesnt give hp, the ability plays that screeching sound but doesnt shake (confirmed)

Wormhole warp deals full damage when its suppose to do 0
    nyan cat poptart pounce doesn't freeze
    wishgiver invis doesn't seem to work (makes noise but no invis)
    lux ult has no cooldown when fired after the first time,rockets stay and float around(carrots everywhere)
    vagabond ult makes you fly forever
    hadji ult / death explosion doesnt work (i'd assume it doesnt work for other races either)
    ruler of olympus ult makes you unable to do damage and makes you invulnerable
    Last edited by majiko; 07-07-2018 at 05:43 PM.

chapst1k +REP    Obergruppenfuehrer +REP   

6. Frostfiend devour corpse works to the first chomp noise and stops, neither giving health or storing a corpse for regurgitate.
    Warlock's Drain Life ward didn't leech hp and stayed around longer than it should have.
    Sandv stopped doing damage halfway through a choke, and I've seen it stop healing before reaching 120hp.
    Last edited by Obergruppenfuehrer; 07-08-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    ...because there now appears as a dynamic actor in world history a new State, which, as a
    truly European colony, has for centuries received the best Nordic forces of Europe by way of emigration; aided
    by the community of their original blood, these have built a new, fresh community of the highest racial value... Americans, as a young, racially select Folk, confront Old Europe, which has continually lost much of its best blood through war and emigration.

Please retry all aforementioned issues in this thread and report back. I pushed an update about 5 minutes ago that will hopefully resolve them all.

I can confirm b-52, koffing, mountain king, nightcrawler, and temple guardian work also with about 10 others not listed here that are working.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "