Register

Thread: ROTD Changing

ROTD Changing

Just a thought and I haven't seen this thrown out there anywhere but when talking on the server it seems a lot are on board with it.

When you have an ROTD that is not maxed but maybe only have 1-2 levels left. Once it is maxed you then have to purchase the ROTD Changer just to get a new ROTD to get the bonsus XP.

Could there be a way that if you play your ROTD and then it gets maxed , For the ROTD to automatically change to a new race instead of using the 1500 to change it.

Anuanu +REP    Bullet-Tooth +REP   

that's only with donor ROTD, if you don't have donor you can get maxed out races for your rotd. so that idea might not work. but its a good idea. best perk for donor is getting non maxed races for ROTD

maybe just lower the cost of the ROTD changer or remove the cost of it all together.

Anuanu +REP   

I wouldn't say remove it completely because then people could just keep changing until they got something to whore out for extra XP. Should be some cost associated, I just hate spending the XP while trying to max races when I do actually max one on ROTD.

You can't get max races for rotd if you're a donor, I hear.

Until you have everything max that you can play, then you can get max races as donator for rotd. Granted, 99% of the server doesnt have that problem. But definitely wouldnt make it cost nothing, then non donators could just spam til they get the same race they always play.

Awful Aim +REP   

If nothing else give a free race change if you land on something maxed / a race you're really bad with, maybe then any following cost bonus xp

The cost is also important so people don't abuse the system and swap to the same race together. Some races are 1 per team, unless it's multiple people's rotd. In those cases you could have several people playing the same race.

Maybe just make the first changer free? Will keep from abuse and stretch it out in this case as well. Would help out the non donors in giving them 2 chances to get a non maxed race as well.

I like the idea of an auto switch tho, just seems a bit PITA to implement for the benefit. But who knows, maybe its easier than I'm imagining.

i think its great as it is, i play races i wouldnt play otherwise, yeah you have to spend 1500. but then are eager for the next day to get a new one