Register

Hadji Assassin Ultimate Bug

While playing on the WCS server on csgo i unlocked hadji assassin and when i switched to it and played my first round as him it allowed me to use the ultimate blood for blood (Use Ultimate to blow your self up) at level 5 0 xp. this bug allows people to have there ultimate without leveling the skill.

Curryman +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

I think that's intentional. It allows you to use Final strike, also, the ultimate does no damage unless you have points in it.

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be, bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Awful Aim View Post
    I think that's intentional. It allows you to use Final strike, also, the ultimate does no damage unless you have points in it.
    Actually your wrong. i was able to kill people without unlocking the skill itself. but if its intentional then this can be solved

Quote Originally Posted by toasterdude View Post
    Actually your wrong. i was able to kill people without unlocking the skill itself. but if its intentional then this can be solved
    Are you sure? You probably got kills with this:

2. Final Strike
    Chance to explode on death
    75% chance to blow up upon death'

Not:

5. Blood for Blood! (Ultimate) (Required level 8)
    Use Ultimate to blow yourself up
    Cooldown 5 secs. Doing 150 damage in a 190 radius around you

Blood for Blood does NOT do damage without any points into it when I tested this about a month ago. It WILL still cause you to die, play the explosion sound byte and do final strike.

Death by the ultimate will still proc the explosion on death (meaning you frequently hit people with two explosions) so I agree that's probably what this was

Sadly without knowing the values for the ultimate, meaning 0 points, 1 point, etc etc, I can't say if this truly means no bug and such. JT would have to mark it specifically as no bug

^ Lol

A chunk of races, especially after I buff them, have skills that work at level 0; albeit much weaker, but they still work.

Meit_Grigori +REP