Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

relinking steam account

Is it possible to link my new steam account with ym cegamers account?

if so will I retain my levels and stuff for the warcraft csgo server?

Im trying to donate and that account i made this post from the steam account is gone. I would like to donate but i need to have a steam linked.

It also wont let me unlink my steam account I get a fetch error.

The steam profile I want linked is : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336398522/

Relinking your cegamer account to a new steam account will only change which account is linked. Levels and stuff are steamid specific, not account specific. Typically JT will only transfer levels/xp for donators.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Relinking your cegamer account to a new steam account will only change which account is linked. Levels and stuff are steamid specific, not account specific. Typically JT will only transfer levels/xp for donators.
    I'm trying to donate but my current steam account cant be linked with anything it says i already have a forum account but I dont. And the steam id linked with my lvl 800 account is gone. I will be a donater as soon as I can get my steam id linked.

I can see three accounts for the IP address you come on as. Reguardless though JT will need to help you

These are the 3 forum accounts you have.
    Donatello
    Ursoc
    Nekroman
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    I can see three accounts for the IP address you come on as. Reguardless though JT will need to help you

These are the 3 forum accounts you have.
    Donatello
    Ursoc
    Nekroman
    Yeah i made a few trying to link my new steam id and it wont link. So id like to just unlink the steam id on Donatello and link my new csgo account but I would also like to retain my levels and stuff i'll also be donating when i can get all of this done.

http://www.cegamer.com/profile.php?do=steamlink

This will remove the steamid associated with the account. This does not swap levels, etc. However, you will now be able to unlink and re-link an account.

Last edited by joshtrav; 12-11-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    http://www.cegamer.com/profile.php?do=steamlink

This will remove the steamid associated with the account. This does not swap levels, etc. However, you will now be able to unlink and re-link an account.

Thats great but I also cant link my new steam ID because it says I already have a forum account which I don't so how does taht get fixed and is there a way to transfer my levels?