Register

2018_12_christmas

Contest begins 12/21/2018 and ends 01/14/2019 11:00PM server time.
    It is important to understand that if you are not registered on the forums, and steam linked you will not be able to earn tickets, hats or races. Only bank levels will be available to you.
    You can verify that you are steam linked in game by typing myaccount. This command will also link and activate (Steam or Donor) your account in-game without requiring a reconnect.
    To see your current ticket totals and the top 30 ticket holders of you can type tickets in-game.

We have had a few folks asking how they can be sure if they are steam linked. The easiest method is to log in to the website and check for the yellow ribbon, just below the logo that says "Link Your SteamID"

Rewards are all dropped with the usual present icon in game. However, when the item drops different sounds will be played based on the item.

• "weapons/party_horn_01.wav" - Hats
    • "ui/bonus_alert_start.wav" - Races
    • "ui/coin_pickup_01.wav" - Extra Ticket
    • "*items/gift_drop.wav" - Server specific reward: WarCraft will be 1 bank level (This sound for all drops in Counter-Strike Source)

You can type play <sound> in the format listed above to hear these in-game so you know.

If you already have access to the Hat or Race that drops, you will still see the present but be awarded a ticket instead.
    If you do not have access, if you get the kill you will be given 5 seconds to obtain the present before everyone else is also able.

Races:

• Santa - see details here
    • Jack Frost - see details here

Hats: (CS:GO Only)

• Available via the settings menu, in the "Special" section.
    • You will see all special items available, and only able to select them if you have gotten the appropriate item.
    • In the future we plan to have a slew of wearable items, to include back pieces and whatever else I can muster up.

Tickets (Donors receive 2x tickets):

• Tickets can be earned 3 ways
      • Actively playing - 2 tickets per minute
      • 30% chance to drop a present containing a ticket on kill
      • Staying in spectating - 1 ticket per minute; while some people have complained about this, it raises our numbers which always raises our active players, so we welcome the idea of having spectators sit in the server

• At the end of the contest, each player's ticket count will be added to the pool. So if player A has 50 tickets, and player B has 10 tickets, when we select 3 random tickets player A has a better chance of selection, but player B still gets a chance.
    • This model provides for more chances for our less active players to still get an item
    • Each ticket drawn will be given a cash reward (in the form of gift codes - amazon, steam, etc), in order chosen.
      • Money prizes available are:
        • 45$
        • 30$
        • 20$
        • 10$
        • 5$

Server Specific Presents:
    • WarCraft - 1 free banklevel

augmentkapital +REP    Awful Aim +REP   

Merry Christmas guys!

chapst1k +REP    Anuanu +REP    Awful Aim +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

oh no. I wasn't at my home pc for thw week. Can I call do overs?

Good luck everyone & happy holidays
    Billy the Kidd
    Hidden Content

The event's almost over! I hope everyone got at least one thing that they wanted during the event and good luck to all in the contest giveaway! I had a lot of fun and was lucky enough to get one of the races. I'd kill for Santa, but Jack'll do.

when is it gonna be announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    when is it gonna be announced?
    Check the contest page, it is under "Stats"

Awful Aim +REP