Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Issues connecting to the server

Gday,
    Ive been playing on the server for a short time, i believe my account is around lvl 40 or so, and for the past month or so i havnt been able to access the server due to latency.
    I am from Australia and therefore my connection to the server isnt the best, i generally roam around 180-220 and it used to be fine but for the past month i keep getting kicked for latency. I have tried to donate however it doesn't want to go through due to some sort of international currency problem. I would love to play on the server as it is one of the most populated WCS servers and there are none others that are closer. Would love to have a chat with someone and see if there is any possibility to get white-listed.
    Cheers.

RadishEater +REP    murdoc +REP   

I'll add some support for this - connecting from EU my ping is ~120ish normally. These past few days are the first time in _years_ i've been kicked for having ping over 250. I suspect server is having some connection issues...
    Billy the Kidd
    Hidden Content

Okay thanks, let us know how it goes i look forward to seeing a reply
    Last edited by NAMTOOW; 01-11-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Any updates sir?
    Last edited by NAMTOOW; 01-17-2019 at 11:32 PM.
    Breakin Hearts and Punchin Darts

Quote Originally Posted by NAMTOOW View Post
    Any idea when it will be coming, and also my issues with the donation was never approached
    Send JT a PM, he is the one who can help you.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Hidden Content

Post 4

Post5, had to create another post in order to send a PM
    Last edited by NAMTOOW; 01-18-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Hopefully JT sees this and has the time to help you out!
    \/ --- THIS IS A SIGNATURE --- \/

Hidden Content

I will run updates on the dedicated and cycle it. That takes the game servers and website out for anywhere from 5 to 20 min. However, I doubt this will help with anything. Do a tracert 64.74.97.131 in powershell and provide the results. I suspect you have an ugly hop along the way.

As for donating, that is all controlled by paypal. Maybe you can try to contact them and see if you can get cash loaded to your account balance and see if that works.

Updated and power cycled the dedicated. That would be the limit of what we do on our end.