Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 250 Ping cap

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Let's just go to the source of the problem and ban ..
    Oh let's not even blame his ping as part of the problem, he's just the problem period. Legit have seen people leave, along with myself, cause him whoring p90 Putrid Lord on low pop

120+ Ping with undead is rarely hittable. lower ping cap please :\

He hasn't whored any races as of late on low pop... You whoring phasestalker on the other hand. I don't think anything u say about whoreing makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzan View Post
    He hasn't whored any races as of late on low pop... You whoring phasestalker on the other hand. I don't think anything u say about whoreing makes sense.
    Yeah I started at as my counter to his strong race playing with a p90, but overall I do love that race and always have. Phase was an adequate response cause it allowed movement and setup potential along with survivability

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Yeah I started at as my counter to his strong race playing with a p90, but overall I do love that race and always have. Phase was an adequate response cause it allowed movement and setup potential along with survivability
    Classic whore excuse. "He hit me first wahh"

Oh no I'm not saying I haven't whored other races, but until recently it wasn't phase. I'd cycle between Security, Death Inferno, Wormhole, and Agent with The Hunter coming out during select maps. I used to exclusively play my ROTD on low pop though, but a bit hard when you have a strong race blasting you down with a p90 that teleported from around a corner. Dont work Bracket once you have pretty much everything maxed you'll play what you enjoy most too.