Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250 Ping cap

Lightbulb 250 Ping cap

Hey guys, I'm TAX PAYER from Australia

I used to play wcs back in its CSS prime and always wanted to play it again but there are no Australian servers anymore. I would love to play on this server even with my high ping at around 260 but I always get automatically kicked because my ping is above 250, is there any way you guys can increase this to say 300 or remove it so I can play? lol

Thanks for reading

Elrichzann +REP    ElvenLighting +REP   

While I'm all in favor of having more / new players, I worry about the type of lag that might be caused from having ping so high, rubberbanding, teleporting, shots never hitting, etc.. I have no say in the matter, but that's just my 2 cents, so long as you wouldn't be lagging immensely to where gameplay is affected, It sounds cool to me.

The ping cap is removed for donors. That is the only measure we have in place for this.

people with 120 ping are already annoying to deal with. I'd rather not have people run around lagging all over the place especially those with speed races. (*cough* .. *cough*)

zBrackeT +REP    Awful Aim +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by elektr0 View Post
    people with 120 ping are already annoying to deal with. I'd rather not have people run around lagging all over the place especially those with speed races. (*cough* .. *cough*)
    Teleport eurofags with 150+ping and 1.3 speed/p90s are easily the most rage inducing thing on this server for me.

Shinnanigens +REP   

I think donors should get like an extra 50-100 not a literal money pass.

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnanigens View Post
    I think donors should get like an extra 50-100 not a literal money pass.
    Yeah, when people like oneshot or the other european or russian players are literally phasing in or out of existence and are the last players alive, it is the worst. You can't see them to shoot them, they can't shoot you because they have no reg, and you are just dancing around feeling like you just wish the round was over.

Let's just go to the source of the problem and ban ..

Meit_Grigori +REP   

.. is just the easy out because he knows it and uses it for his evil powers

his evil harassment of patrons*