Register

Thread: Shopmenu - Mole

Post Shopmenu - Mole

When you buy a mole and pick a range when you want to mole, it doesn't match up with the range you pick.

Example, I picked to mole between 10 - 25 seconds, but then it says I will mole in 30 seconds.

Awful Aim +REP    Elrichzann +REP    Curryman +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    When you buy a mole and pick a range when you want to mole, it doesn't match up with the range you pick.

Example, I picked to mole between 10 - 25 seconds, but then it says I will mole in 30 seconds.
    Because 5 seconds before round starts and then 25 seconds after it starts, bam

^ Lol

Chat will normally say "x seconds after round start", guessing thats what hes referring to.

Well I personally know the first option works perfectly fine, so I'll test the 2nd one later to see what he is on about

^ Lol

Elrichzann +REP   

In chat it usually pics a time between 5 and 10 sec I think it is. As far as I've seen it then adds your selection to that. At least that's been the experience I've made up in my head. Havent really tested it with too much detail

So far literally nothing wrong with the standard time it tells me, but yet to test the selected ones

^ Lol

So for standard mole we include the "seconds after freezetime" in the message. I didn't include that for the delayed mole menu option. I have now, which should make it more clear. It also had some logic in it that reduced the timer amount based on how long you had the popup open, which made sense at the time but is misleading to the player. So all timers now start once you select the option, not when you spawned and the menu was sent.

Should make it more idle for timing it out with the round timer.

thanks J BABY T

Meit_Grigori +REP