Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article: 02/03/19 Updates

Well the putrid lord and dastan nerfs will make a lot of people happy.

I think the putrid lord will make more people happy than Dastan.. I kinda liked the idea of Dastan being relentless.
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

ratpatrol +REP   

I personally had no problem with Dastan, now I feel the race is gimped more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    I personally had no problem with Dastan, now I feel the race is gimped more or less.
    Good news is no one has to get shit on by other players for leveling the race. I actually haven't leveled the race cause of all the hate I've seen people get for playing it.
    Bad news is it's harder to level the race cause of the nerf.

zBrackeT +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

Also when he got nerfed I believe he was broken, I already made a bug report but yeah, he can't respawn anymore so that hurts leveling him up.

Edit, Pretty sure the most recent update with the new races fixed him? I haven't tried him but other players said he has been fixed.
    Last edited by Elrichzann; 02-10-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Possible fix
    Hidden Content

"Gay people have no honor, only straight people have honor." - XMETALL, 2020

I hate how people can block Ultimate with item. Some class like Jihad rely entirely on ultimate and some people can bind key + cockblock them when they see one coming. Why call it an "ultimate" when you have these item?
    Last edited by nhattminhh; 03-26-2019 at 08:55 PM.

murdoc -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by nhattminhh View Post
    I hate how people can block Ultimate with item. Some class like Jihad rely entirely on ultimate and some people can bind key + cockblock them when they see one coming. Why call it an "ultimate" when you have these item?
    Because balance

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Because balance
    is that sarcasm? If not, plz explain.
    Be a good helper OR STFU, no trash talk.

ratpatrol +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by lazervanguard View Post
    is that sarcasm? If not, plz explain.
    No thanks.