Register

Thread: Witch

Witch

Witch

Chickens- 5/6/7/8/9/10% chance to turn enemy into a chicken for 3 seconds. (Chickens can only run with a speed of 1.2 and do knife damage).

Curse- 9/11/13/15/17% chance to curse your foe, 1dmg per second for 5/5/10/15/20 seconds and blackens screen for 3 seconds. Also a 5/6/7/8/9/10% chance to change the enemies gun into a random gun(besides restricted races, or races restricted from certain guns i.e. Earth shamen with awp).

Concoction vials (3 levels)- Gain a potion(smoke nade) every 14/12/10 seconds. Ability1 to bring up menu selection of the potion. Smokes last 3 seconds before dissipating. Similar to Koffing smoke in terms of mechanics.
    1. Healing potion- Heals teammates in GREEN smoke for a flat 10/20/30hp for those who are in proximity of smoke
    2. Drug potion- Drugs enemies with PURPLE smoke for 2/3/4 seconds
    3. Fatigue Potion- Enemies attacks are weakened by 0.1/0.15/0.2 for 5 seconds after inhaling this YELLOW smoke.

R.I.P.(3 levels)- Curse the enemy who die by your hands. Tombstone effect, enemies killed by you cannot respawn. Next round, enemies spawn with 5/10/15 less HP.

Broomstick(ultimate)- Press ultimate to fly for up to 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. Play witch cackle if possible kek.

Vg248
    Okay man that's just mean JT just told me to comment anything here so I could buy the race. That down rep was uncalled for
    Last edited by Elrichzann; 02-05-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Motto the second -REP