Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Racism/Sexism

Quote Originally Posted by Christ View Post
    why do you fucking retards insist on make 4 separate posts for 3 lines of text, edit your fucking post and turn it into one
    This was already covered on the previous page. Unless you're part of the group you literally can't edit your posts.

stevomanevo +REP   

There's only one retard in here triple posting.

You just defended Christ's racist filled post. Which defended my views on every level! You do realize I am supporting the ability to call other people names. You are on team "My feelings hurt". Calling me names doesn't offend me, it supports me. Good job pen day hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    You just defended Christ's racist filled post. Which defended my views on every level! You do realize I am supporting the ability to call other people names. You are on team "My feelings hurt". Calling me names doesn't offend me, it supports me. Good job pen day hoe.
    Not wanting people to say nigger doesn't equate to having my "feelings hurt" you fucking imbecile. It's horrible for the growth of the server, especially when you have admin calling new players niggers over the admin chat for not following rules that aren't even posted. You're the one over here getting YOUR feelings hurt because someone said that it's childish, but sure, let's let all the non-donors that don't even support this server("lol why would i pay for this shit server, nigger") ruin it by spamming niggers in the chat every minute because they've played here longer.

Rofl!!!

I support this. I grow tired of the idiocy.

i would say that when u have an admin on who can different between someone just meant it as a joke and someone who seriously is racist, theres moments where u just can interfere and let them know that this is not ok, and it will be fine and those who actually need a 30 min off if they really are over the line. but there needs to be rules how to handle those situations