Register
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism/Sexism

I fully support this
    大哥綸 made in Taiwan

Curryman +REP    Snugglebutt +REP   

Please let this happen. Been wanting this for way too long.

Mango Jim +REP   

Well, you know, my two cents on this subject, is something should be done. I'm sure the language does scare some people away from the server. I'm honestly not a big fan of language that is either sexist or racist. Especially considering when I do start playing again I'm likely to be streaming it. Don't really want to risk getting my channel suspended or outright banned.

No one watches your channel anyways Winged lol so don't sweat it.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Curryman +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    No one watches your channel anyways Winged lol so don't sweat it.
    OUCH! The first degree burn!

I'm gonna go check myself into the burn ward.

Hurtydwarf +REP   

Are we getting to conclusion on this matter? I would like to see some level of restrictions, not a full blown.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Y Would You Mute Your Heart?

A fair face may hide a foul heart.

I would like to see only a restriction against doxxing. The rest is just junk talk and people can player list mute and not have to deal with their bruised feelings. I know I take a lot of garbage on this server. Yes I'm aware I dish some out as well. When someone annoys me enough I just playerlist mute them and go about my business. Just my opinion.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

There's a scenario that muting does not help with. Like let's say hypothetically someone is making video content by griefing so you mute Arc. I mean someone. Then Quarantine jumps in to state Arc is griefing so you mute Quarantine now because he's arguing. Now 30 seconds goes by and you hear someone yelling into chat and you realize they are being griefed so you block them. Now the whole server is arguing so you mute everyone. And this happens the next night at the same time.

Mango Jim +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

Bro are you really gonna let that hardon for me go to waste? Gimme a chance to put my lipstick on at least.

I personally think there is an upside to enforcing against racism on the server. The ability for streamers to not only play but also interact with less fear of the content becoming unviable. I've moved on that subject and am totally fine with that rule if it were to be instated.

I'm not sure if being witness to people calling other players faggots and making sexist jokes is against twitch and other streamer platforms.. Dunno where I stand on that at the moment.

The speak easy part of the server when it comes to controversial subjects is a bonus and there have been some quite interesting conversations on low-pop times. I wouldn't like to see that jeopardized with more overwatch on language used. That's a bit of a worry but as one of the more incendiary Spice Merchants on the server I can take a bow on the subject and adapt to new rules. For sure.

Winged Kitsune +REP