Register
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Racism/Sexism

1. I think racial insults are a consequence of feeling weak. When it's not your accomplishments that you can be proud of, then you have to humiliate others to make them seem cooler.

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPhilips View Post
    I think racial insults are a consequence of feeling weak. When it's not your accomplishments that you can be proud of, then you have to humiliate others to make them seem cooler.
    Do you think the same goes for Jewish slave owners back in the day when they were whipping the backs of negroes into mush while calling them names too?

zBrackeT -REP    Hurtydwarf -REP    MoldyBread -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Do you think the same goes for Jewish slave owners back in the day when they were whipping the backs of negroes into mush while calling them names too?
    You do understand how that's not even remotely relevant, right? You probably just feel attacked, I'm sure, but still.
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks

Catharsis -REP   

I can hardly wait to see this rundown. Have heard some genuine fiery poo on this server.

Catharsis -REP   

I think getting such rules in place and people to enforce them will help expand the server. The amount of disgusting insults and what not I have seen makes the server look very toxic, but it's usually just a few bad apples that should be dealt with and the server will look a lot cleaner.

I even want to propose that we should become more of a "community". You should be able to join and (like the steamgroup) gain a rank that shows you are part of this community. This way you can monitor behaviour of players that are part of your community and have them seriously agree to the set of rules you have set up. If they have proven to be loyal to the server and the rules, you can even promote them to staff positions. This would require some staff members overseeing the "recruits". I think it would give the server something to work for. I will not post links to communities that work this way, but if you want I can DM it to you. It seems to work very well considering their size and revenue.

Catharsis -REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

Nah, fucking faggots gotta get a tougher skin that's all.

xanzan -REP    FearLess +REP    dlflanaganb +REP   

I am unfortunately in agreement with catharsis.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

FearLess +REP    Catharsis +REP   

I think you guys are all cunts so, go fuck yourselves XD
    I'm not a racist, I think youre all cunts and I hate each and every one of you guys equally!!

Hidden Content

Catharsis +REP    BOTanisk +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    I am unfortunately in agreement with catharsis.
    Ditto, fucking kids crying about everything, need their fucking hands held for everything.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Catharsis +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

"Nothing wrong with racism, just gotta grow up and get tougher skin" - white people
    Hidden Content

[9:25 PM] sporeling ☼: but i do love vodka cocks