Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Then buy an SMG when you can't afford to buy a rifle+armour, you're not supposed to have literally the best gun in the game every single round if you keep dying every round.

I can pretty much always afford a rifle+armour just by managing my economy and not buying a bloody tome every round I can afford one.

Money is not an issue.

Anuanu +REP   

You know we've had people counter all your points and as usual you insist you're correct, there is no room for discussion with you. We'll end it real quick, you're wrong and people are telling you how exactly you are wrong in rather great detail across the board. As Power said, you're not supposed to be able to have a great item every round, donors are supposed to have lovely perks cause they're helping support the server, if you are having money issues either play a race with a free gun and buy an ankh after you swap to a race of choice. There are literally a multitude of ways to get around money issues in this server, you're utilizing none of them. Before you attempt to say "Oh you're a donor you wouldn't know" I've been a non-donor multiple times through out the server history and guess what, was completely fine about it overall. Kindly grow up and learn to actually have a proper discussion instead of insisting your way/ideas are right

3. "Rotd should select a nonmaxed race at random from the entire list of races regardless of whether you have them unlocked."
    LOL new players have access to 5 races. Yeah let's make Ruler of Olympus their rotd so they can never play it.

"Auto withdraw : The Bank needs to have more options for auto withdraw. especially between 4500 and 9k 4500 is not enough for ank armor and ak47 and 9000 is excessive."
    tbh just type it

"xp : currently it takes way to long for new players to level up. Most people will not be willing to put so much time into the server at the start. I suggest giving the winning team xp, and maybe increasing base xp gain per kill"
    maybe but cmonBruh get better at the game and you'll get tons of xp

murdoc +REP   

I don't feel like the server is hard for new players to get into at all, nor do I feel like donors have any sort of advantage. I say it constantly whenever a new player asks what to play. Human Alliance is accessible from the moment you join the server, is still one of the strongest races on CSGO and CSS, and always will be. Sure a lot of the donor races are very unique and have fun playstyles, with the exception of a couple of them, most of them aren't any better than any of the races anyone can access, especially not Human.

In regards to the shopmenu and bank stuff.. I've been a donor and playing on this server off and on for somewhere around 8 years, CSS and CSGO included and I hardly use the bank or the shopmenu (I literally only buy sandwiches once in a while and socks/cape on certain races) and still perform just fine most of the time. It's a community Warcraft Mod server, if anyone is coming in for any reason other to have some fun and bullshit with some cool people they're doing it wrong in the first place if they are concerned with things like their score or how much of an "advantage" donors have.

Hurtydwarf +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by zackattk View Post
    I don't feel like the server is hard for new players to get into at all, nor do I feel like donors have any sort of advantage. I say it constantly whenever a new player asks what to play. Human Alliance is accessible from the moment you join the server, is still one of the strongest races on CSGO and CSS, and always will be. Sure a lot of the donor races are very unique and have fun playstyles, with the exception of a couple of them, most of them aren't any better than any of the races anyone can access, especially not Human.

In regards to the shopmenu and bank stuff.. I've been a donor and playing on this server off and on for somewhere around 8 years, CSS and CSGO included and I hardly use the bank or the shopmenu (I literally only buy sandwiches once in a while and socks/cape on certain races) and still perform just fine most of the time. It's a community Warcraft Mod server, if anyone is coming in for any reason other to have some fun and bullshit with some cool people they're doing it wrong in the first place if they are concerned with things like their score or how much of an "advantage" donors have.
    But but but... I must be #1!