Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would like a morning regular to have admin rights

I would like to nominate hayholdup and Kit as admins. Both frequent regularly and have great disposition, I think either would be well suited for the task.
    Last edited by jameson; 03-20-2019 at 10:53 AM.

murdoc +REP   

Kit already is, but never on Hay I would say

I'd like to put my name in for consideration. I'm normally on during these hours.

Also -1 to Hay, he has been VAC banned. twice.
    Billy the Kidd
    Hidden Content

9 days since last ban lol

um, I'll put my ticket in i guess, i play usually every day 7am - 10am EST while i drink my coffee.
    I'm pretty new, but I'd love to help out if i could.
    If any of the staff would like to chat on discord or anything feel free to get ahold of me.

I'd be willing to do it would not be my first rodeo or first time being an admin but would be on a first on the GO platform. also it depends what time zone you are referring to for morning because i do zip on normally 8-9 am PST. Regardless I can keep watch and report whatever I see to whomever it would concern. much love.

I nominate Billy the Kidd for admin. Old player, knows rules, all around cool person to play with and I feel he would make a great admin.

Quote Originally Posted by jameson View Post
    I would like to nominate hayholdup and Kit as admins. Both frequent regularly and have great disposition, I think either would be well suited for the task.
    Posts that didn't age well for 500, please.

Here is the thing, nominating yourself or others doesn't mean anything in reality. What it comes down to a lot of the times is the admins already in place. They have to nominate you, they have to approve of you, and they are semi-responsible for you. If putting your name into the hat or being a semi-active member of the community actually put you up for admin many of us older regulars would already be admin.

Thing is the earlier morning players aren't as active on the forums or where another admin can see them, so in reality it won't happen until one of those two things are hit to some degree or another.

No matter how much you explain that they still do it meit. Every player who has 5 hours on the server comes here and asks to be admin because they were admin on other servers. Ours is far different and has lasted this long for a reason.