Register

Somehow JT banned my IP and not Timmy Thicc's

STEAM_0:0:74013504 Timmy Thicc And full-on hacking2182 03-30-19 23:41 ∞ NEVER joshtrav
    Protest banProtest ban
    STEAM_0:0:74013504 Attentäter Seskef Noesson Banned for spamming commands way too much. 02-26-19 16:37 30m EXPIRED Console You cannot protest an expired ban or one 60 minutes or less

Notice a problem? Also, I didn't play yesterday. Either, someone entered the wrong IP during a ban submit, or... well idk what else.

I was playing Rome 2 total war, went to log in, see who was on, and found out I was banned in absentia, but it was apparently "supposed" to be timmy thicc
    Seskef son of Noe son of Moda son of Vingener son of Vingethor son of Einridi son of Loridi son of Thor son of Odin (29 generations later) son of Adam known as Alulim King of Eridu and Sumer son of Ea/Enki son of Abzu and Ishtar.
    Number of gods in my family history: 13
    Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses: 62
    Mind you, this is just my father's mother's father's side.

Before anyone even suggests it, I was the one who recorded Thicc, and submitted a ban request. I am sure there were others, but one of us got the steam ID wrong.... unless it wasn't an accident. But I find it unlikely to be anything malicious.
    Seskef son of Noe son of Moda son of Vingener son of Vingethor son of Einridi son of Loridi son of Thor son of Odin (29 generations later) son of Adam known as Alulim King of Eridu and Sumer son of Ea/Enki son of Abzu and Ishtar.

I'm looking into it now. The 2 ban submissions are completely different steamids from yours, the one that was approved was different but somehow your id got banned. Strange.

Your steamid is unbanned now, went and double checked everything, I'll get the right one taken care of.

Yay technology

You input the steamid in the field when you submit the ban. You must have put your own steamid in the that field. I didn't cross check it.

Well JT is right, didnt realize that was for an old submission you did. You submitted 2 ban requests for timmy thicc, 1 request was his steamid, 1 was yours. Yours was the one he approved for the ban.

*Shoot self in foot* ADMIN WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS? hahaha

Good on you for taking time to record/report

Lol, that was my hypothesis. Either mine or someone elses. Also, I recognized the "full-on hacking" bit. I figured it was an input error. But, realllyyyy didn't feel like owning up to it probably being mine....

well thats a wierd turn of events