Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I still don't see it being a big deal. Maybe it is just me. The whole point of the T side on a hostage map is to guard the hostages. Half our pop doesn't do that, and it makes me think races like these will increase that type of behavior which is good for the team overall.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    I still don't see it being a big deal. Maybe it is just me. The whole point of the T side on a hostage map is to guard the hostages. Half our pop doesn't do that, and it makes me think races like these will increase that type of behavior which is good for the team overall.
    I do it with Dark Templar on Militia and it works for a round or two before people start covering their objective. It forces people to play objective. Personally I find it a bit more tedious to deal with the races with Dragon like fly or a KJ on open ceiling maps, but that is just me.
    Either way like I say to people in the server if you don't play the objective than they'll get the objective. Whether it is a Wolverine, Arc's, or teleporting race it will get the hostage if you don't do what you're supposed to do.