Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Father Time teleport with hostage

Is Father Time allowed to teleport with hostage? I was playing this morning with that race as a CT and was able to teleport with hostage. If its not a bug, we should consider removing that ability to teleport with hostage.

zBrackeT +REP   

You can also do this with faceless horror. It's pretty cheap.

zBrackeT +REP   

Agreed, nerf both

Compromise and cut the teleport distance in half while carrying?

Any other race with a teleport just drops the hostage upon use. Not against your idea but I feel like it should be consistent across all teleports, so you know what to expect while playing as or against a race.

In a similar vein, longjump is still active while carrying a hostage and that's probably better on most races.

The fact you can long jump is why I was thinking maybe shorten the distance. Maybe the other teleport races should be allowed as well with the distance shortened.

Faceless should of been fixed, pretty sure it was posted about. All instant teleports like Arcane, Dweller, and Rogue Hunter drops the hostage while Human and Dark Templar teleports do not. Isnt Father's of the latter type of teleporting?

Father is a place swap with your target on hit, much like Holliday's mac10 ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Father is a place swap with your target on hit, much like Holliday's mac10 ability.
    Oh they're talking about that and not the ultimate teleport, gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    Oh they're talking about that and not the ultimate teleport, gotcha
    Maybe they are? Didnt remember that having a teleport as ultimate. Only remember the garbage on hit skill.