Register

Transfer Subscription & Levels to New Account

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to transfer my old account subscription to my new steam account. Is there a way to transfer all my levels and experience from CSS & CSGO to my new steam account?

Any help is appreciated!

Sounds shady AF

If you're donator, link both steam accounts so JT can do the transferring. Dont expect us not to absolutely judge you if you're swapping accounts because a VAC ban or something.

Alright, so i link both accounts and just tell him my usernames? I was never vac banned, but my steam account got hacked and made a fraudulent purchase. Steam was able to clear my account but told me to make a new account so that i could make purchases again. Steam transferred everything over, but told me there was nothing they could do about in game items. Which is why i asked if anything could be transferred. I played this server for years, close to maxing everything out on CSS but never played CS:GO. I was never vac banned on this server or any server as far as i am aware.

I swapped them on both servers. Your donor is already active on this account, so nothing to change in that area.

Thank You Very Much. I will update when I am able to verify. Not around my PC at the moment. Thanks for taking the time and looking into this for me.

Everything seems to be back in working order. Thank You so Much!!!