Register
  1. Santa - Lump of Coal

After the initial nade explosion and subsequent extra damage, a second explosion happens and will also proc extra damage.
    ...because there now appears as a dynamic actor in world history a new State, which, as a
    truly European colony, has for centuries received the best Nordic forces of Europe by way of emigration; aided
    by the community of their original blood, these have built a new, fresh community of the highest racial value... Americans, as a young, racially select Folk, confront Old Europe, which has continually lost much of its best blood through war and emigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Obergruppenfuehrer View Post
    After the initial nade explosion and subsequent extra damage, a second explosion happens and will also proc extra damage.
    Are you sure its not the naughty list proc'n? It's different from the extra damage. Grab a screen shot if possible.

3. I double checked to see if it was Naughty List and this happens regardless of hitting someone or not.

Letting loose a nade at round start, there is the first explosion (which is visible) and a few seconds afterwards there is a second explosion (which is invisible but makes noise)

Edit: After using ability1 to detonate the grenade before it explodes it doesn't cause a second explosion, however if you let it explode you can use ability1 to cause a second explosion, and not using ability1 at all causes a second explosion to happen
    Last edited by Obergruppenfuehrer; 06-01-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    ...because there now appears as a dynamic actor in world history a new State, which, as a
    truly European colony, has for centuries received the best Nordic forces of Europe by way of emigration; aided
    by the community of their original blood, these have built a new, fresh community of the highest racial value... Americans, as a young, racially select Folk, confront Old Europe, which has continually lost much of its best blood through war and emigration.

Got a pic of double damage:

I'm not seeing any lump of coal damage in that pic murdoc?

No, that picture doesn't show it, but the lump of coal has double proc'd on me in the past. I unfortunately don't have the race, but if it happens to me again I'll be sure to screenshot it.

After the first nade explodes a couple seconds later there is another explosion in the same spot. No real need for a screen shot just switch to santa and throw a nade and watch it explode twice. Can we keep it? Its not that overpowered and makes santa a little more fun.
    Last edited by stevomanevo; 08-12-2019 at 12:38 PM.

I can confirm this is happening.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

The double explosions should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    The double explosions should be fixed.
    It doesn't do any damage now.