Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What are some of your favorite video games of all time?

Had to make the title broad because I can't even just think of one. Resident Evil 4 and Battlefield 3 are the first two to come to mind for me.

ephedrine +REP   

fav. video game has to be star wars galaxies it was an amazing MMORPG before it went down

KingSwank +REP    ephedrine +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

Crying in the shower.

Also Yakuza, and God Hand

KingSwank +REP   

Diablo 2 would probably be my top pick, then Swat 4, Warcraft 3, Hunt Showdown, Evolve, etc etc etc...

KingSwank +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP   

ooh diablo 2 was fun as hell as well currently im loving dauntless already at the final boss

zBrackeT +REP   

Yea, I've been playing Monster Hunter World and love it as well, but I'm playing it along with a friend and I'm not playing it unless it's with them.
    Last edited by MrManslayerX; 06-24-2019 at 12:07 PM.

I still play SWAT 4 to this day haha bought it off GoG. I never got to play SW Galaxies but the concept looked interesting af.

Also crying in the shower = max efficiency

SWG was an amazing game i personally loved it i played private servers for a long time but since they dont last that long you just keep starting over so now its time to find a new MMORPG any recommendations?

i personally prefer playing World of Warcraft or Insurgency

KingSwank +REP    ephedrine +REP    zBrackeT +REP