Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Summoners War is a reliable time sink.

stevomanevo +REP    Hanzii +REP   

Kinda embarrassed to say that I still login daily on Clash of Clans. It has been successful for many years now, and a pretty nice community (in most clans at least). Might as well do a raid or two while being on the toilet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lhipeix +REP    stevomanevo +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzii View Post
    Kinda embarrassed to say that I still login daily on Clash of Clans. It has been successful for many years now, and a pretty nice community (in most clans at least). Might as well do a raid or two while being on the toilet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Town hall level?
    Type DM to have big pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenOne View Post
    Town hall level?
    Maxed TH10, except for 30 walls, but I don't play as much anymore. You play?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzii View Post
    Maxed TH10, except for 30 walls, but I don't play as much anymore. You play?
    Hehe, I used to play coc a lot, then quit and like 5 months back I hopped on again, they made it so easy to level things up, buying a gold pass is basically a pay to win lol

Gone to TH 12 few weeks back hehe
    Type DM to have big pepe.

jameson +REP    stevomanevo +REP   

I have to go to work soon but I just got a notification and installed League of Legends Wild Rift! I pre-registered a while ago for that and immortal.
    UPDATE: Wild Rift is amazing.
    Last edited by stevomanevo; 03-29-2021 at 02:47 AM.

Recently I started playing a Mobile game called Dragon Quest Tact.

It's kind of like Dragon Quest Monsters if you remember those games. Of course there are micro-transactions, but I haven't bought anything yet.