Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Any good mobile games you guys play?

The only one I play is Summoners Wars. Kinda kills my battery but it's alright. How bout you all?

Hanzii +REP   

auto chess, dota overlords, brawl stars, clash royale
    Hidden Content

Check out my races! Hidden Content

stevomanevo +REP   

The only mobile games I ever really play are solitaire, word search, and infectonator. I dont find mobile games all that fun, usually just sit on twitter and ifunny in my free time on my phone.

stevomanevo +REP   

Yeah I sometimes wish I never started summoners war. It started with having to log in every day to get the daily rewards, which get better every day you don't miss a log in for 30 days. Now I have to do two guild battles a day on top of that. It's beginning to feel more like an obligation than something fun.

Those kinds of games typically either want you to spend all your waking hours playing it to get stuff or just drop bank and p2w. Partially why I cant stand mobile games.

oh if u want mobile games you obviously must be waiting for diablo immortal....

ooo i wasn't.. but now i am lol

I've been playing a game called Warriors of Waterdeep lately. Pretty decent.

Clash Royale is the only mobile game I've gotten into.

Brawl Stars is a great and simple MOBA, easy 3-minute matches. Clash of Clans if you're into long term types of strategy games. Archero is another simple game if you're short on time. It's essentially a simple top-view dungeon crawler based on RNG acquired perks.

TheGoldenOne +REP