Register

Crybabies that are not following the rules

Hey, yesterday I was a victim against certain players that did not enjoy that I played Wolverine and I almost got vote banned, only 1 more person had to vote to ban me. Obviously, it is against the rule to abuse vote ban, also I did not even talk on top of that and I was just playing silently and having fun. As far as I know, it is not against the rules to play a certain class, I actually played it because Asstr0naut was playing Fable so I thought it would be a fair deal. I ended up 38 kills 3 death on this game, so what?

1. Asstr0naut -> The main aggressor which encouraged the whole thing
    2. StealthNP -> Vote banned me afterward and encouraged other players to do so
    3. Curly -> Another voteban
    4. Wenckbench or something similar to this -> Another vote ban
    5. adolph or something like that -> Another vote ban

There were other players involved into this story but I can't recall everything, some people left the game and the vote ban was canceled and other people came in and vote ban me but luckily, there was not enough player to ban me at any point.

Asstr0naut can't stand me and keeps being a little bitch every time I play with him and this is not the end; Now that I had full control of the game, Asstr0naut was on Terrorist Bomb side and he would not do the objective, I think it is against the rule to camp and not doing the objective, correct me if I'm wrong. But he would not move and I would eventually end up winning the round as CT. I wanted to record it but it would not let me, I tried few commands in the console and type in the wrong thing and the connection to the server closed.

Can we do something about this? Can you warn these players, I almost got banned by them breaking the rules and then again Asstr0naut kept breaking the rules by not doing the objective. I know for a fact that Asstr0naut target people like this and I think he deserves a warning for his bad behavior or even more severe sanction like a temporary ban. I don't remember who but an admin/mod already warned him to not vote ban abuse (and it was against me this time too), yet he has done it again.

Thank you for your support,

Sincerly,

Laforme

The only thing I could see you doing wrong in this situation is killing server pop.

Asstronaut is always one of the first people to try to call out "rulebreakers" and stuff to admins. He'll very often sit on very strong races. He should know to not abuse voteban like that, if theres a problem with a person like this its best to get others to go to admins about killing pop. Voteban is to be used for hackers. No clue who stealth, curly, or wenck is, so probably new people thinking they can freely use voteban. Adolph has been here a while and should know.

This not doing objective thing is kind of unlike him. Usually if he has a problem he'd go spectate, but that might be knowing admins are on. We'll have to have a talk with the server.

Well I mean, he's the one playing a race with constant wall hack on low pop, then he switched to pandemic, he still could not beat me. I would crush him if he used wolverine, why people just don't play wolverine to counter me? I mean, I don't have access to all classes like most of players and I also want to rank up, those players will always pick a counter race for any race a play and act like a pro calling me annoying frenchy and shit just because I wipe their ass with wolverine. I am not a problem to "kill serv pop" if a class is too op then nerf it or boost weaker classes to balance, there are many classes that I don't feel like playing because they're not on the edge to compete with all those high lvl players with op races. I played a lot of alien shooter game with melee aliens that jump around and it just feels like home using wolverine and any melee with long jump, I mean what else am I supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Laforme View Post
    Well I mean, he's the one playing a race with constant wall hack on low pop, then he switched to pandemic, he still could not beat me. I would crush him if he used wolverine, why people just don't play wolverine to counter me? I mean, I don't have access to all classes like most of players and I also want to rank up, those players will always pick a counter race for any race a play and act like a pro calling me annoying frenchy and shit just because I wipe their ass with wolverine. I am not a problem to "kill serv pop" if a class is too op then nerf it or boost weaker classes to balance, there are many classes that I don't feel like playing because they're not on the edge to compete with all those high lvl players with op races. I played a lot of alien shooter game with melee aliens that jump around and it just feels like home using wolverine and any melee with long jump, I mean what else am I supposed to do?
    Didn't I warn you like last week about this happening to you? The thing is you might be having fun but others arent. Thats why they think voteban is usable for these kind of situations cause you are making the server less fun than it should be. They don't want to deal with people who's been using "OP" races. I've been called out a lot when i was playing terrorist/counter terrorist when i was trying to max them and surprised i wasn't votebanned yet for it. I'm not even shocked that Asstro does this even though he plays races that have high % effect like Mountain prime with his evade. He tried to do it to me before which made me laugh.

Asstro is literally the biggest hypocrite about that type of shit, constantly cries about OP races while whoring OP races. If Spooky can come on and whore Wolverine to almost level 400, you shouldn't really be getting shit for playing it, especially when its so easy to counter.