Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoW Classic.

Are they doing an early launch? Wasnt supposed to launch til the 27th. Today at 10am PST they're opening more servers if people havent preloaded their names or chosen one yet. 2 pvp and 2 normal servers.

Yeah. Servers went live today at 6PM EST.

9 1/2 hours day one. Glad it launched on my day off.

I got about 6 1/2 hours in yesterday. Got a Hunter to Level 10 and a Wizard to Level 5. Not sure which is gonna be my main yet. I decided on Alliance Side for now.

My first hour was just server crashes and stuff. Only got to level 11 1/2 on my hunter. Plus the fact dwarf was the slowest leveling area because both gnomes and dwarves were there taking all the quest items and mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJasmW View Post
    Have you read the news that their developers are launching a new project in minecraft?! I read the news on the official website of the hosting server they will keep their new project on their servers. It's very surprising that the developers of World of Warcraft decided to abandon their projects, apparently, they no longer bring in a lot of money as before. Soon, I think that this game will lose interest from players and investors. Do you think this game still has a chance to return to the global gaming industry?
    It has 0 chance :P

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJasmW View Post
    Have you read the news that their developers are launching a new project in minecraft?! I read the news on the official website of the hosting server they will keep their new project on their servers. It's very surprising that the developers of World of Warcraft decided to abandon their projects, apparently, they no longer bring in a lot of money as before. Soon, I think that this game will lose interest from players and investors. Do you think this game still has a chance to return to the global gaming industry?
    Honestly, every MMO to come out these days pretty much claims to be a WoW killer. The only thing killing WoW right now, is the devs. They've made a lot of bad choices with the game. Even their "Vanilla" game is subpar compared to the actual original.

It's been a year and I've reactivated and logged into wow a total of four times XD. If I ever end up on disability though..

It was pretty fun though, I liked to watch big streamers gather hordes and alliances and battle each other until the server crashed.

I'll probably pick it up for a few months unless I like it/hate it, then I'll keep it or drop it.