Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rep Races

Quote Originally Posted by dez View Post
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread so I am going to post this here as well
    I have a suggestion: Some way in game to give a player a "thumbs up." Get enough and you can come to the forums to claim a rep point. Still gets people to the forum, but also gives a way in game to earn rep.
    As much as I like the idea Dez, the rep races are here to give an incentive to use the forums. You want access to the rep races, hit the forums. Sadly how it is man. It takes time, but with a more active posters the better the chances of getting more and more rep increases.

Cnote +REP   

Accept if, like me, you disagree with the few regulars on the forums like you, lethal, and cnote.

I had 12 rep, now I have 6 because you're abusing the system that is already ridiculously hard to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Durban View Post
    Accept if, like me, you disagree with the few regulars on the forums like you, lethal, and cnote.

I had 12 rep, now I have 6 because you're abusing the system that is already ridiculously hard to scale.
    Gasp! Welcome to the system, you will go up and down. Do you think we all just went straight up in rep since it was implemented? No, we didn't, it took time to get rep. Sorry buddy, but that is the way a voting system works. Someone disagrees and can knock it down, some agrees and can bump it up. Bring in more people, get the forums flowing, and you'll go up a bit quicker.

Rep races are an interesting concept. Not everything in life should be easy. Deal with it. Earn em or don’t. It’s that simple.

Meit_Grigori +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Rep races are an interesting concept. Not everything in life should be easy. Deal with it. Earn em or don’t. It’s that simple.
    100% agree, tired of all the people in the world holding there hands out. Not saying your one Durban, just saying in general.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "