Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this server is getting sad, where are the admins?

just a few moments ago

ex "Ex" STEAM_1:0:34386327 09:02 122 0 active 786432

and
    Left Hand
    "BOTanisk - Left Hand" STEAM_1:0:6470288 09:02 146 0 active 196608

votet to voteban Rift and me
    without no reason, and laughed about it.

of course there were several players following the childish lead and almost votebanned Rift (..) and almost votebanned me, 5 from 7
    i mean wtf?!
    whats happening here?

i play on this server for almost 2 Years and i had lots of fun.
    but i dont join on anymore in evening hours, the tone and racism is out of hand, and no single admin around, or they just dont give a damn..
    and yeah, im just one player but i hear shit everyday, people are crying, even the mods are crying if u play a race with a p90. why has this place become so childish?

i dont get it.
    but im sick of it, im sick of this racist shit, of this rude, provokativ players, and on top off all, i stoped recording them, how many players here use wallhack!! no one gives a fuck anymore.

i just think its sad.

jt do something or dont.

i give it two weeks, then i will fuck off and look for another server.

Jameson, Hayholdup, Kotajack, Moldybread, crazy, and all the others. ( too many to write down your names ) thx for keeping it alive, i always had fun with you guys and will push your rep up on every post i can find.

lets see if someone cares about this

i have prtscreens and recorded demo about this voteban abuse.

cheers lhipeix
    Last edited by Lhipeix; 09-30-2019 at 12:45 PM.

http://www.cegamer.com/showthread.php?t=18405

Something I have been working on for a few weeks now.

i like it.
    i hope this will change something

thx for the effort josh

When you have issues like this definitively bring them up, if you can bring them to me and i will deal with them swiftly (if im home that is)
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

thank you nick.

Can confirm, was there while this happened and was one of the only nonvotebans. The racism from people on the server is pretty crazy as well. I try to change the subject because arguing only makes it explode, but it's not much use. I often feel like I logged into a Klan meeting or something.

I really haven't heard shit the last few days in terms of full blown racism. Some Jew jokes I've heard, but not a full klan meet worth. I mean heck on my no sleep day when I just binge played like no tomorrow I barely heard anything that'd constitute as actual racist comments than some white dude occasionally being like "nigga" this or "nigga" that cause you know, they're totes cool and can do that maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Either way don't really hear the hard R unless a certain player is on and only saw that player once I believe, but kinda just mute him so I don't have to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meit_Grigori View Post
    I really haven't heard shit the last few days in terms of full blown racism. Some Jew jokes I've heard, but not a full klan meet worth. I mean heck on my no sleep day when I just binge played like no tomorrow I barely heard anything that'd constitute as actual racist comments than some white dude occasionally being like "nigga" this or "nigga" that cause you know, they're totes cool and can do that maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Either way don't really hear the hard R unless a certain player is on and only saw that player once I believe, but kinda just mute him so I don't have to hear it.
    Lethal and Arc are infamous for it and should probably already be banned from the server. They will both go on about how it is the inferior race, how anyone who marries a black person will just have dumb children, etc. It's constant.

When I was on with Catharsis (Arc) I dont really recall him saying anything like that at all, but as for Lethal I don't think I have seen him yet. Honestly I will never care about stuff like that cause you can just mute it. There are is a player I pretty much instantly mute the moment they show cause of it, but other than that no need to ban. Don't enjoy it, mute it and never hear it again.

i think mute is not the solution. i think people should get banned after more then like 2 inccidents