Register

New server Admins - requirements

Due to the lack of admins, and my lack of time (see too many Kids, and work...) we need to change the process.

So here goes, in order to be an admin you must:
    • Have played on the server for at least 6 months
    • Have a minimum of 400 hours played in the server
    • Have at least 20 helpful posts, and a REP of 50 or higher (negotiable on this one with forum traffic for the REP)

Active admins must be:

• Be an active donor (and maintain it while admin)
    • Have no more than 2 admin abuse posts per month against you (that are deemed legitimate)
    • Maintain at least 1 forum post per day that generates forum traffic (not a shit post)

Once you meet the qualifiers you will have a poll made about your name, and YOU MUST ask those that support you to vote for you. 5 negative votes will disqualify your application, and 15 positive votes will push you through.

This is the best I can come up with at this time.

To apply, create a new thread in member application forum (click here). Select the Server Admin prefix, copy and fill out the following template:

Forum Name:
    In-Game Name:
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page:

Bio:

Reason you would be a good admin:
    Last edited by joshtrav; 10-02-2019 at 04:58 PM.

i think thats a fair process. the 1 post per day might be hard, but its dooable.
    and the rest is fair.

Are you gonna be wiping the others and starting fresh or just adding new blood?

I think the 1 post per day for current admins should be different, Mostly cause of people like me who dont always like to post. Not saying im against it, just that im not for it either.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

This is actually an interesting step forward. Maybe change the post per day to X amount of posts per week? Just saying a per week basis cause as you stated for yourself these potential admins might a lack of time to sit through and read each post every single day.

It can be tweaked. I am more curious to see if anyone requests it/gets approved. Doesn't matter much if we don't get past that part.

Added a quick blurb at the end of my main post about how you would go about the application.

Really needed. I get on early mornings a lot, and there is some pretty petty stuff going on. New players come on and get ignored when they ask questions, people abuse races. (IE magicians not intended movement attack thing, or flying above textures to see people.)

hey Durban
    do demos of this said stuff and upload it hear, the always the best thing, even it might take a while