Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 50.00%
  • No

21 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lhipeix

Thank you for your astute observations. I have edited my post now as well.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Curryman +REP    Lhipeix +REP   

I think Lhipeix should get kota's spot because Lhipeix actually plays during the time that kota applied for. Kota has played 1 hour this year.

I think it would be like me applying to be Admin. Untenable.

BOTanisk +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by stevomanevo View Post
    I think Lhipeix should get kota's spot because Lhipeix actually plays during the time that kota applied for. Kota has played 1 hour this year.
    Need someone in that morning slot

zBrackeT +REP   

One more vote towards NO because he is a psycopath and doesnt deserve any admin right. He will be the one to abuse it without reason, he already abused vote ban against me without me breaking any rule

Floh284 -REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Laforme View Post
    One more vote towards NO because he is a psycopath and doesnt deserve any admin right. He will be the one to abuse it without reason, he already abused vote ban against me without me breaking any rule
    So mad
    Type DM to have big pepe.

zBrackeT +REP   

ähm theoretical i got 14 yes votes for being an admin, that was all that was requiered, 14 yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    ähm theoretical i got 14 yes votes for being an admin, that was all that was requiered, 14 yes
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post

So here goes, in order to be an admin you must:
    • Have a minimum of 400 hours played in the server

Active admins must be:

5 negative votes will disqualify your application
    You only have 108 hours on the server and you far exceed 5 negative votes.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

was more of a joke
    but the 108 hours are wrong. did something get reseted? i should hav ewell over 900 Hours. is there an other place to look for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lhipeix View Post
    was more of a joke
    but the 108 hours are wrong. did something get reseted? i should hav ewell over 900 Hours. is there an other place to look for it?
    Looks like it got reset at the beginning of the year as mine only shows 10 hours.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "