• No

9 60.00%

Thread: Lhipeix

Lhipeix

Forum Name: Lhipeix
    In-Game Name: Lhipeix
    SteamID or link to gameME stats page: STEAM_1:0:434009191

Bio:
    im 33 from Switzerland, i own several Bar's ( Metal&Rock )
    used to be a Headchef before that, spend my Holidays in Finland, i Speak Italian, English, French, Swiss, German, some Finnish and some Thai.
    i was an admin on cs.1.6 www.wc3-cs.de for about 6 Years

Reason you would be a good admin:
    im mostly playing during european Day Hours, cause i work at night,
    i think especially in those hours it would be good to have someone on.
    i think its important to have some rules, and someone who remembers people that there are rules.
    -i follow the rules and dont make up my own
    -i dont tolerate racism, but i also do get a joke.
    -i dont tolerate sexim, but also not everything is meant in a sexist way and i get that,
    -people come here to have fun, and i think rules shouldnt stop anyone to have fun, but if rules are broken or someone is responsible that other players cant have fun anymore, action should be taken after words are spoken.
    - i deal with people everyday at my work.
    - i support this server, it's the only good server if found, with a unique and amazing communitiy, and i wanna keep that alive.

thanks
    Lhip
    Last edited by Lhipeix; 10-06-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Added a poll for folks to vote on. If anyone has issues voting let me know.

Uh no........
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Who cares if you like the guy if he wants to put in the time and effort let him. Whats the worst that happens? he abuses his powers and loses his admin? I personal can't stand him either but I voted yes because we need badges on the server to police it. Not saying just let anyone be an admin but he is really active, crap tactics and people don't like him but I don't think that makes you not admin worthy.

He already has more than 5 no votes, so it is a no go

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnanigens View Post
    Who cares if you like the guy if he wants to put in the time and effort let him. Whats the worst that happens? he abuses his powers and loses his admin? I personal can't stand him either but I voted yes because we need badges on the server to police it. Not saying just let anyone be an admin but he is really active, crap tactics and people don't like him but I don't think that makes you not admin worthy.
    I voted no because I know he can get really angry really fast and be kind of impulsive, but I suppose this is a good point, shin. Just because he's willing to throw a fit and go after someone when they point out he's doing something douchey doesn't mean he WILL abuse admin and randomly ban people who piss him off.
    So, sorry Lhip, I should have given you a chance, but it doesn't look like my vote would have made much of a difference anyways.

hey Guys,
    thanks for ur words dez and Shinnanigens.

i can be very passionate about things yes, and i got angry twice on this server, but because i stand up to people who tread others like shit, im not willing to take that.
    but i would never bann someone because he upsets me, i would bann someone after talking to at least one other admin, because he hacks or violates the Rules.

no, it doesnt matter anymore, and it was never my goal to become an admin, i just thought i put myself out there so i can support this server, no matter what u think about me, i really enjoy playing here and i met people i really appreciate and have contact to outside of this server. everybody has he's reason for a yes or a no and im not mad about this on anybody, but i appreciate people making theyre own picture and dont listen to gossip.

all good and im looking forward to continue my time here and have a good time with all of you on the server. have a great night and continue the good work

cheers lhip