Register

Thread: Account swap

Account swap

Need those two accounts swapped.
    /id/PHYZ33K/
    /profiles/76561198361531987/
    None of my accounts are donors if that makes any difference.
    I can prove ownership any way you want.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by R33K0; 10-17-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Can i atleast get a time estimate? Or a "No swap 4 u bish"

Usually without donator JT wont swap, but sometimes hes nice. Hes usually quite busy and can sometimes overlook a thread. I'd give him at least a few days to actually go through and read all the posts and see what he says.

I understand that he's busy, but I've been trying to get the accounts swapped since July, and because I couldnt access the forums back then, I commented on the steamgroup and it would be nice to atleast get some sort of confirmation from the ONLY person that can do anything, that something will (or wont) happen rather than waiting for months playing the same boringass races i have played before and just hoping he has a good day.
    Obviously i would just play on the other account if Warcraft was the only thing i played on CS but that's just not the case.

Sorry, we don't provide this service for folks that do not donate. It takes quite a bit of effort.

Thank you for the response, and sorry for the negative attitude earlier.. i guess you can close the thread now, or whatever the normal procedure is.